15 november 2011

Real photos


Since I took up Instagram I take a lot of photos with my iPhone. However, on holiday we take two instant cameras and take hundreds of photos, sometimes close to a thousand. In fact, we can hardly imagine a holiday without taking a camera. About fifty somewhat years ago not everyone had the luxury of a camera so, when on holiday, tourists could buy holiday memories in a small folder: real photos.
I love the idea of it and have decided to collect them from now on!









The picture below was the odd one out, I guess it was actually taken by a tourist.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for visiting Turning Pages. I refresh this blog almost daily so check out my new posts. I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a message. Thanks, and hope to see you back soon!

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...