3 november 2011

Michael Wolf - Architecture of density



I'm definately not the first one to blog about Michael Wolf but I couldn't help myself... I love this project, not just how it looks but the story it tells is amazing and actually rather sad. It shows overcrowded, faceless and nameless urban structures, the beautiful repetition makes it abstract.

'German-born photographer Michael Wolf has been described by some as ‘humanly alert’.
Michael Wolf views ordinary things in extraordinary ways. Culturally astute, Wolf’s artistic inspiration comes from the local culture in which he immerses himself. Wolf has been fascinated by China’s complex urban dynamics since moving to Asia as a contract photographer 10 years ago and his photography focuses on the idiosyncrasies of the Asian way of life. Insightful and absorbing' [...] Text by Rebecca Wolf 

  




 











Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for visiting Turning Pages. I refresh this blog almost daily so check out my new posts. I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a message. Thanks, and hope to see you back soon!

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...