18 augustus 2011

Dag Amsterdam


I bought these two vintage books in a thriftshop. Both of the books show a part of the places I lived.
The first book is about Zeeland, where I grew up. I'll go into that in another post. 
The second book 'Dag Amsterdam' is about Amsterdam, where I lived for 8 years (from 1997 to 2005). This book is a catalogue for a photo exhibition about Amsterdam after World War II. The photographic material for the exhibition was gathered through crowd sourcing. The pictures show every day life, the rebuilding, work and play, different seasons, etc.













Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for visiting Turning Pages. I refresh this blog almost daily so check out my new posts. I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a message. Thanks, and hope to see you back soon!

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...