5 september 2010

Max Kisman











Last week I brought this fantastic poster and printsample home from work. It was a mailing sent to us by printhouse Lenoir Schuring. Every once in a while they print Vouwblad to visualise their passion for graphic design. This time it was Max Kisman's turn.
I've admired Max Kisman's work since I discovered it about 18 years ago. He is an extremely talented Dutch designer who works as a typographer, typeface designer, illustrator and all round graphic designer. Visit his own website to see his work. Visit his studio's website to see more work and visit Holland Fonts to download his fonts.

1 opmerking:

Thanks for visiting Turning Pages. I refresh this blog almost daily so check out my new posts. I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a message. Thanks, and hope to see you back soon!

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...